The Element 21 can accommodate 7 people with no problem, it has a 150 HP Mercury that makes you handle the boat like no other and reach speeds of about 35 MPH under the right conditions. Power Steering will allow you to drive the boat with one hand only with no problem. Our Jensen Stereo has Bluetooth Capabilities and sounds amazing. Bring your friends and Family and you will have a great time with our boats 100% guaranteed.
Element 21 (6 People)
Starting times: Anytime from 10 am to 2 pm. Latest return by 6 pm.
Guests: Up to 6 People
Location: TBD at booking
Includes: Fuel for the full trip, All the safety Items, Stereo with Bluetooth, 12 Ft Bimini Top, cooler with 1 bag of ice upon request.
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours for full refund, 24 hours for Bruschi Bucks. (More instructions at checkout)
Book with $1 today and pay the day of your rental.
Prices shown may Change at checkout depending on holidays and market adjustment.
- 2 Hour Boat Rental No extra fees, Book with $1 today!
- 3 Hour Boat Rental No extra fees, Book with $1 today!
- 4 Hour Boat Rental No extra fees, Book with $1 today!
- 5 Hour Boat Rental No extra fees, Book with $1 today!
- 6 Hour Boat Rental No extra fees, Book with $1 today!
- 7 Hour Boat Rental No extra fees, Book with $1 today!
- 8 Hour Boat Rental No extra fees, Book with $1 today!
Miami Bay, Key Biscayne, and More
Rent the Element 21 boat and explore the beautiful Miami! Departing from South Beach, enjoy the Miami Bay from Key Biscayne Bridge to Haulover Sandbar
Visit the sandbars, islands, celebrity homes, Bayside, Downtown Miami, and more. There’s so much to see, and you choose where you want to go as you captain the boat.
All of our rentals have gas included, so you don’t need to worry about your trip being cut short. Rent the Element 21 today and be your own captain.
You can rent our boats for a minimum of two hours on weekdays and 4 hours on weekends and a maximum of eight hours. Our latest return time is 6 p.m., so please plan your rental hours accordingly.
Our limits are as follows:
North: 79th Bridge St By Pelican harbor
South: Nixon Sandbar
Going Offshore is not allowed. Our insurance policy does not cover our boats outside this area, and the renter is penalized with a $300 fine for leaving this space without written consent from our management. All of our boats are equipped with GPS tracker for security purposes.
Thank you for understanding. We want to make your experience a safe one.
All guests are required to sign our waiver before heading out on the boat. You will receive an email after making your reservation to prompt you to sign the waivers, so you are ready to go once you arrive.
If you were born after January 1, 1988, The USCG requires that you posses a Boater’s Safety License to rent a boat of 10 HP or higher. You can obtain a temporary one which takes about 10 to 15 minutes online or get the Permanent one which is also an online course that takes about 5 to 6 hours.
To obtain the Temporary certificate you can click here
To obtain the Permanent Florida Boater’s license you can click here
If you need any assistance about this subject please contact us at 786-701-6078
Our drivers are also available to chauffeur if you are unable to attain a license. Please see details at checkout.
Why Going with a captain is a smart choice?
- Enjoy the evening: Rentals available after 6 pm.
- Worry-free experience: No liability for damages caused by driving maneuvers.
- No security deposit required.
- Affordable option: Discounted rental price. (The Captain will almost be free of charge)
- Expert guidance: Save time and visit the best spots with a knowledgeable captain.
- Sit back and relax: Enjoy a drink with a designated driver.