The VR5 is a 21 Ft boat and is one of the best boats you can drive yourself while enjoying with your friends and family! It can accommodate 7 people and has a 150 HP Mercury that makes you handle the boat like no other.
Element 21 (7 People)
Starting times: Anytime from 10 am to 2 pm. Latest return by 6 pm.
Guests: Up to 7 People
Location: TBD at booking
Includes: Fuel for the full trip, All the safety Items, Stereo with Bluetooth, 10 Ft Bimini Top, cooler with 1 bag of ice upon request (4 hours and up).
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours for full refund, 24 hours for Bruschi Bucks. (More instructions at checkout)
Book with $1 today and pay the day of your rental.
Prices shown may Change at checkout depending on holidays and market adjustment.
- 2 Hour Boat Rental All Inclusive, Book with $1 today
- 3 Hour Boat Rental All Inclusive, Book with $1 today
- 4 Hour Boat Rental All Inclusive, Book with $1 today
- 5 Hour Boat Rental All Inclusive, Book with $1 today
- 6 Hour Boat Rental All Inclusive, Book with $1 today
- 7 Hour Boat Rental All Inclusive, Book with $1 today
- 8 Hour Boat Rental All Inclusive, Book with $1 today
Miami Bay, Key Biscayne, and More
Rent the Element 21 boat and explore the beautiful Miami! Departing from South Beach, enjoy the Miami Bay from Key Biscayne to North Miami Beach.
Visit the sandbars, islands, celebrity homes, Bayside, Downtown Miami, and more. There’s so much to see, and you choose where you want to go as you captain the boat.
All of our rentals have gas included, so you don’t need to worry about your trip being cut short. Rent the Element 21 today and be your own captain.
You can rent our boats for a minimum of two hours and a maximum of eight hours. Our latest return time is 6 p.m., so please plan your rental hours accordingly.
Our limits are as follows:
North: 79th St Bridge by Pelican Harbor
South: Nixon Sandbar
Going Offshore is not allowed. Our insurance policy does not cover our boats outside this area, and the renter is penalized with a $300 fine for leaving this space without written consent from our management. All of our boats are equipped with GPS tracker for security purposes.
Thank you for understanding. We want to make your experience a safe one.
All guests are required to sign our waiver before heading out on the boat. You will receive an email after you make the reservation to prompt you to sign the waivers, everyone on your party must sign.
If you were born after January 1, 1988, The USCG requires that you posses a Boater’s Safety License to rent a boat of 10 HP or higher. You can obtain a temporary one which takes about 10 to 15 minutes online or get the Permanent one which is also an online course that takes about 5 to 6 hours.
To obtain the Temporary certificate you can click here
To obtain the Permanent Florida Boater’s license you can click here
If you need any assistance about this subject please contact us at 786-701-6078
Our drivers are also available to chauffeur if you are unable to attain a license. Please see details at checkout.
Why Going with a captain is a smart choice?
- Enjoy the evening: Rentals available after 6 pm.
- Worry-free experience: No liability for damages caused by driving maneuvers.
- No security deposit required.
- Affordable option: Discounted rental price. (The Captain will almost be free of charge)
- Expert guidance: Save time and visit the best spots with a knowledgeable captain.
- Sit back and relax: Enjoy a drink with a designated driver.